Originally known as Anaheim Stadium, it became the Angels home in 1966 when the team moved out of Chavez Ravine(Dodger Stadium), where they had played for four seasons as the Los Angeles Angels.By TBP
More From Around the Web
On February 1, 1995, talks resume between the major league o ...
On February 1, 1973, Monte Irvin is elected to the Hall of F ...
On February 1, 1947, Commissioner A.B. “Happy” Chandler ...