TheBaseballPage.com

Ebbets Field

Home of the Brooklyn Dodgers from 1912 to 1957, Ebbets Field featured a host of Hall of Fame stars, nine World Series and witnessed Jackie Robinson break the color barrier on April 15, 1947.   

By TBP
Ebbets Field

Ebbets Field

More From Around the Web

This day in baseball history

July 24

  • 2007

    On July 24, 2007, the same day that he announced he would re ...

  • 1983

    On July 24, 1983, the Kansas City Royals and New York Yankee ...

  • 1978

    On July 24, 1978, Pete Rose of the Cincinnati Reds extends h ...

More Baseball History
 
Tagged:
1955 World Series, Brooklyn Dodgers, Brooklyn Robins, Brooklyn Superbas, Charlie Ebbets, Ebbets Field, Jackie Robinson, Walter O'Malley

Comments

  • sigma said: continue sharing your knowledge around! Instagram has become one of the most popular Internet websites in the world! You can expand your audience from Instagram without any. std testing houston 3:06AM 07/06/14
  • sigma said: Fast includes all the tips you need to lose ... Losing weight and getting rid of belly fat take some work, and you really need to set a goal to ... 7 Foods That Burn Fats Really, Really Fast . website 5:52AM 07/04/14
  • sigma said: I like your post and all you share with us is update and quite informative. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts Timber Pergola Sydney 3:56AM 07/02/14
  • sigma said: Very interesting blog. Alot of blogs I see these days don’t really provide anything that I’m interested in, but I’m most definately interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know personaltrainerschandleraz.weebly.com/ 7:18AM 06/30/14
  • sigma said: I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. Maldon photographic archive 3:45AM 06/28/14
  • sigma said: A Coroner’s Inquest is an inquiry into the manner and cause of an individual’s death. Apparently he died unexpectedly, and there was little concern from his family members futebol ao vivo 2:18AM 06/27/14
  • dbbooster said: It’s not an easy solution, specifically with Japanese players. auto loan calculator with tax 6:12AM 06/26/14
  • sigma said: Very interesting blog. Alot of blogs I see these days don’t really provide anything that I’m interested in, but I’m most definately interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know. how to get your ex back using emotional psychological triggers 4:50AM 06/25/14
  • chamans said: ร้อยไหม Giving a compliment is the perfect way to show you care about someone,and it is a great way to express how much you appreciate another person. 3:55AM 06/25/14
  • sigma said: Such an exceptionally helpful article. Exceptionally intriguing to peruse this article.i might want to thank you for the deliberations you had made for composing this marvelous article กำจัดขน 6:40AM 06/24/14
  • nasyllitd said: I was very pleased to find this site.I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked https://www.rebelmouse.com/photoshoptutorialsreview/ https://www.rebelmouse.com/xeleratedwarcraftguidesreview/ Rocket French 5:40AM 06/23/14
  • sigma said: Many points have extremely useful. Hopefully you'll continue sharing your knowledge around! Instagram has become one of the most popular Internet websites in the world! You can expand your audience from Instagram without any. how can i find a man to love me 9:15AM 06/22/14
  • sigma said: I have genuinely missed these types of incredible posts in the past couple of weeks. I'm today allayed now that a person has is writing those incredible posts yet again. Thank you to that person and my highest gratitude. pizza shops havant 7:17AM 06/21/14
  • sigma said: They fit very comfortably and stay in your ear very well but not too much that if there is a lot of tension they will pop out and not damage to cord. The Ptouch made a bad noise, and I opened the unit to find the label had become stuck and torn up inside Muaythai 3:12AM 06/21/14
  • sigma said: Many thanks for this brilliant post! Many points have extremely useful. Hopefully you'll continue sharing your knowledge around! Instagram has become one of the most popular Internet websites in the world! You can expand your audience from Instagram without any . Muaythai 12:34AM 06/21/14
  • sigma said: Admire it regarding positioning the comely amuse…I was summary set regarding a manifold regular this…I identified that can peaceful good, employing likelihood, you would perhaps store positioning a immense sum of blogs. how do i get rid of ovarian cysts naturally 3:23PM 06/20/14
  • janebrendan said: Many thanks for this brilliant post! Many points have extremely useful. Hopefully you'll continue sharing your knowledge around! Instagram has become one of the most popular Internet websites in the world! You can expand your audience from Instagram without any . 3d rendering company 11:16AM 06/20/14
  • sigma said: I have genuinely missed these types of incredible posts in the past couple of weeks. I'm today allayed now that a person has is writing those incredible posts yet again. Thank you to that person and my highest gratitude. seoveinte mexico 4:36AM 06/20/14
  • sigma said: They fit very comfortably and stay in your ear very well but not too much that if there is a lot of tension they will pop out and not damage to cord. The Ptouch made a bad noise, and I opened the unit to find the label had become stuck and torn up inside Colorbond Patio Sydney 12:24PM 06/19/14
  • sigma said: Would likely When i be capable of geting your own copartner web page link on your sponsor? my spouse and i hope my own web site piled up while quickly seeing that yours lol. trouble spot training bruce krahn 1:44AM 06/19/14
  • sigma said: This knowledge.Excellently written article, if only all bloggers offered the same level of content as you, the internet would be a much better place. Please keep it up หีบเพลงไขลานี 3:27AM 06/18/14
  • sigma said: This is gonna be a informative post to those people who wants to know about this. Thank you for sharing this. It’s aware me about this. I’m gonna share this on to my friends female 20-39 fat loss training routine 1:33AM 06/18/14
  • sigma said: I have genuinely missed these types of incredible posts in the past couple of weeks. I'm today allayed now that a person has is writing those incredible posts yet again. Thank you to that person and my highest gratitude. https://www.rebelmouse.com/howtomakehimdesireyoureview/ 12:32AM 06/18/14
  • sigma said: Nice information, valuable and excellent design, as share good stuff with good ideas and concepts, lots of great information and inspiration thanks kooba handbags 8:55AM 06/17/14
  • sigma said: Excellent Blog! I would like to thank for the efforts you have made in writing this post. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. I wanted to thank you for this websites! Thanks for sharing. Great websites digital ebook 4:54AM 06/17/14
  • sigma said: Your Post has a lot of great information and it has really helped me alot. Excellent post and wonderful blog, I really like this type of interesting articles keep it up. MesoCare 12:09PM 06/16/14
  • sigma said: This knowledge.Excellently written article, if only all bloggers offered the same level of content as you, the internet would be a much better place. Please keep it up about the book 8:25AM 06/16/14
  • sigma said: You have a real ability for writing unique content. I like how you think and the way you represent your views in this article. I agree with your way of thinking rebel-mouse 12:54PM 06/15/14
  • janebrendan said: Your Post has a lot of great information and it has really helped me alot. Excellent post and wonderful blog, I really like this type of interesting articles keep it up. psd to responsive html 12:05PM 06/15/14
  • sigma said: I have genuinely missed these types of incredible posts in the past couple of weeks. I'm today allayed now that a person has is writing those incredible posts yet again. Thank you to that person and my highest gratitude. wealth management gold 6:09AM 06/15/14
Login or register to post comments

Share US

Share |

Today's Poll

Will Red Sox Repeat in 2014: