Halloween will be here before you know it. If you want to go as your favorite MLB player, we are here to help.
- Giants hat.
- Wear a long dark win.
- Carry a baseball glove.
- Smoke a joint.
- Wear a Giants shirt.
- Stuff your shirt with things to make you look buff.
- Carry around syringes.
- Act pompous.
- No matter what you do, no one will know who you are.
- Let your hair get shaggy.
- Hand out Peanut Butter Cups.
George Steinbrenner (from Seinfeld)
- So this was my costume last year, and it’s still relevant and super easy.
- Print out these two pictures of George Costansa.
- Glue them back to back on cardboard with a popsicle stick sticking out of the bottom.
- When people ask what you are hold out the picture and have them look over your shoulder like the camera shot from Seinfeld.
- Get dreaded wig.
- Dodgers Bandana.
- Do a lot of two-handed points.
- Carry a syringe - Don’t worry about hiding it.
- Buy a needle costume…
- Put on some sort of Yankee thing.
- Cover every inch of your body in money.
- Act like a D-Bag.
- Wear a Tigers hat.
- Drink more.
- Drink some more.
- Apologize for drinking so much.
- Drink some more.
- Wear a Marlins jacket.
- Talk over everyone else.
- Argue with every one.
- Yelling is ok too.
- Tweet mean things about everyone else at the party.
- Wear a random baseball hat.
- Cheat at every drinking game.
- Call everyone else out on cheating.
- Get new stem cells.
- Take steroids.
- Go to a party at a friends house that you haven’t talk to in years.
- Start off being the life of the party.
- Over stay your welcome.
- Buy a penis costume.
- Put a Yankee hat on it.
- put oozy pusy growths on it.
John Lackey (Very Similar to the ARod)
- Carry around bags of money.
- Act like an a-hole.
- Wear a Red Sox hat.
- Drink at inappropriate times.
- Make a really super awesome costume.
- Don’t spend a lot of money on it.
- Have no one talk about it.
- Spend the most money on your costume.
- Don't watch games.
- Still talk trash.
West coast fan
- Wear tons and tons of things supporting your love of the team.
- Show up late to the party.
- Leave early.
- Spend a lot of money on your costume.
- Act like an underdog who can’t afford nice things.
- Buy expensive drinks.
Red Sox fan
- Tell everyone how your costume is going to be the best costume ever assembled.
- Never show up to the party.
If you’re hardcore: Show up really late. Be the life of the party. As soon as everyone notices how great you are leave.
- Actually I've never seen one before - You'd have a better chance at seeing a leprechaun riding a unicorn.
- Instead of spending money on a coustume, buy a ticket to a game for the first time
- Prevent your team from getting retracted. Please!
If you're hardcore: Buy a ticket package.
- Sit outside the party.
- Keep asking the host if you’re allowed in yet. The host keeps saying no because you’re far too much fun and too exciting for the parry he has in mind.
- Wear a Heat jersey.
- Wear a headband.
More From Around the Web
On September 2, 2006, Cleveland rookie Kevin Kouzmanoff hits ...
On September 2, 1996, David Cone of the New York Yankees mak ...
On September 2, 1996, Mike Greenwell of the Boston Red Sox s ...
- Alex Rodriguez, Arizona Diamondbacks, Barry Bonds, Bartolo Colon, Boston Red Sox, Derek Jeter, Detroit Tigers, Florida Marlins, George Steinbrenner, Houston Astros, John Lackey, Jordan Schafer, Jose Guillen, Josh Beckett, Los Angeles Dodgers, Manny Ramirez, Miguel Cabrera, New York Yankees, Ozzie Guillen, Philadelphia Phillies, San Francisco Giants, Tim Lincecum