TheBaseballPage.com

Cooper Stadium 1932 - 2008

Cooper Stadium is a baseball stadium in Columbus, Ohio and was the home of the minor league Columbus Clippers from 1977 to 2008. Cooper Stadium has had several names over the years, including Red Bird Stadium, Jets Stadium and Franklin County Stadium, but in 1984 the stadium was renamed in honor of Harold Cooper, the county commissioner who was responsible for keeping baseball in Columbus in the 1950s. 

By WIKI
Cooper Stadium 1932 - 2008

Cooper Stadium 1932 - 2008

 
Tagged:
Columbus Clippers, Columbus Jets, Franklin County Stadium, Franklin County, Ohio government, Jets Stadium, New York Yankees, St. Louis Cardinals

Comments

Login or register to post comments