The more you participate on The Baseball Page, the more points (and better status) you earn.
The Baseball Page is a community, so we really want you to participate. And if you participate, we want everyone else to know your are a valuable member of our community. Earn points and let people see just how important you are to us!
Here's how the points and status levels work:
|Hall of Fame||1,000,000|
You earn points by doing the following things. Its not hard and you can be a Hall of Famer in no time!
- 200 Points if someone comments on your post
- 100 Points for uploading a picture
- 100 Points for posting a blog
- 100 Points for posting a video
- 100 Points for commenting on a post
- 100 Points Follow another user
- 100 Points if a user follows you
- 50 Points for Your Posting a Staus update.
- 50 Points for posting a status to another users Wall
- 50 Points for commenting on a user status message
- 50 Points for creating an Album
- 50 Points if someone rates your post
- 50 Point for Liking a post
- 50 Points if someone likes your post
- 10 Points for Rating a post
More From Around the Web
On July 29, 1996, future Hall of Famer Tommy Lasorda announc ...
On July 29, 1983, Steve Garvey’s National League record pl ...
On July 29, 1973, Wilbur Wood earns his 20th victory, as the ...