The more you participate on The Baseball Page, the more points (and better status) you earn.
The Baseball Page is a community, so we really want you to participate. And if you participate, we want everyone else to know your are a valuable member of our community. Earn points and let people see just how important you are to us!
Here's how the points and status levels work:
|Hall of Fame||1,000,000|
You earn points by doing the following things. Its not hard and you can be a Hall of Famer in no time!
- 200 Points if someone comments on your post
- 100 Points for uploading a picture
- 100 Points for posting a blog
- 100 Points for posting a video
- 100 Points for commenting on a post
- 100 Points Follow another user
- 100 Points if a user follows you
- 50 Points for Your Posting a Staus update.
- 50 Points for posting a status to another users Wall
- 50 Points for commenting on a user status message
- 50 Points for creating an Album
- 50 Points if someone rates your post
- 50 Point for Liking a post
- 50 Points if someone likes your post
- 10 Points for Rating a post
More From Around the Web
On May 25, 1989, the Seattle Mariners trade star pitcher Mar ...
On May 25, 1984, the Boston Red Sox acquire first baseman/ou ...
On May 25, 1960, George “Big Daddy” Crowe sets a major l ...