The Description of VAG COM 12.10.3
VAG COM 12.10.3 Description:
1. Is fully compatible with all VW, Audi, Seat and Skoda models through the current model year, including models using a direct CAN connection for diagnostics.
2. Has a database of more than 14000 fault-codes and measuring-block texts.
3. Can use the new 7-Digit PIN/SKC codes to match new keys in all immobilizer equipped VW/Audi/Seat/Skoda models.
4. Allows you to view, log, and graph 3 groups of Measuring Blocks at once.
5. Can access all control modules which require proprietary VAG modes running the KWP-2000 protocols (2001+ Teves Mk.60 ABS, numerous 2002+ modules), KWP6000 (CAN) and/or KWP7000 (UDS).
Reset all service indicators (including 2010 and later Audi and VW)
Reads and clears all fault codes
Covers all modules including airbag, ABS, engine, gearbox, central locking etc.
Retracts late model handbrake for pad change
Throttle body adaptionsBy forobd2
More From Around the Web
On August 1, 1994, Cal Ripken, Jr. of the Baltimore Orioles ...
On August 1, 1982, the major leagues’ all-time home run ki ...
On August 1, 1978, the hitting streak of Cincinnati Reds sta ...
- VAG COM 12.10.3