San Diego Padres
- Petco Park
- AAA Tucson Padres, AA San Antonio Missions,Advanced A Lake Elsinore Storm, A Fort Wayne TinCaps,Short Season A Eugene Emeralds
- John Moores, Jeff Moorad Group, Troy Aikman
- General Manager:
- Jed Hoyer
- Played As:
|MVP||Cy Young||Rookie of The Year||Lou Gehrig Award|
|1978 – Gaylord Perry||1987 – Benito Santiago|
|1989 – Mark Davis|
|2007 – Jake Peavy|
National Baseball Hall of Fame
|Roberto Alomar||Rollie Finger||Goose Gossage||Tony Gwynn||Rickey Henderson||Willie McCovey||Gaylord Perry|
|Ozzie Smith||Dick Williams||Dave Winfield|
Gwynn, Winfield, Fingers, Gossage, Randy Jones, and Graig Nettles (3B, 1984–1987) are also members of the San Diego Hall of Champions, which is open to athletes native to the San Diego area (such as Gwynn and Nettles) as well as to those who played for San Diego teams.
 Ford C. Frick Award recipients (broadcasters)
Names in bold received the award based primarily on their work as Padres broadcasters.
* Jerry Coleman
* Played as Padres
The Padres have retired five numbers. Four were in honor of Padre players and one was Jackie Robinson's number 42, which was retired by all of Major League Baseball.
The retired numbers are displayed in center field atop the batter's eye wall. They are free standing and mounted on poles. During the 2004 season, the first season in PETCO Park, there were only four retired numbers displayed. Gwynn's number 19 was not yet officially retired until late in the season and was added the following winter.
The Padres also have a "star on the wall" in honor of broadcaster Jerry Coleman, in reference to his trademark phrase "Oh Doctor! You can hang a star on that baby!" Nearby the initials of former owner Ray Kroc are also displayed. Both the star and the initials are painted in gold on the front of the pressbox down the right field line accompanied by the name of the person in white.
 Team Hall of Fame
People inducted into the San Diego Padres Team Hall of Fame which was founded in 1999.
* Buzzie Bavasi, Team President, 1969–1977. Inducted 2001.
* Nate Colbert, 1B, 1969–1974. Inducted 1999.
* Jerry Coleman, Manager, 1980, Announcer, 1972–1979, 1981–present. Inducted 2001.
* Tony Gwynn, OF, 1982–2002. Inducted 2007.
* Randy Jones, P, 1973–1980. Inducted 1999.
* Ray Kroc, Owner, 1974–1984. Inducted 1999.
* Dick Williams, Manager, 1982–1985. Inducted 2009.
* Dave Winfield, OF, 1973–1980. Inducted 2000.
Rolaids Relief Man of the Year Award
* 1977 – Rollie Fingers * 1978 – Rollie Fingers * 1980 – Rollie Fingers * 1989 – Mark Davis * 1998 – Trevor Hoffman
DHL Hometown Heroes (2006)
Tony Gwynn — voted by MLB fans as the most outstanding player in the history of the franchise, based on on-field performance, leadership quality and character value
* 1984 – Warren C. Giles Trophy (National League champion)
* 1996 – National League West Division title
* 1998 – Warren Giles Trophy (National League champion)
* 2005 – National League West Division title
* 2006 – National League West Division title
Hugh McQuillan and Heinie Mueller combine to ...
On August 30, 2006, Boston right-hander Curt Schilling fans ...
On August 30, 1999, Edgardo Alfonzo of the New York Mets bec ...